Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More Kasiercraft - Tigerlilly Part 2

Hi there!
OK! So I have 1 more layout & 2 cards (yes! don't fall over something other than layouts from ME...   hehehe) to share, working with Kaisercaft - Tigerlilly from my DT pack from Anna's Craft Cupboard...
I taken a few photos of this layout & this photo just keeps on coming up blurry????
IRL this photo is Gr8!! I guess sometimes these things happen & Really i'm Over it trying to get Good photo  of this layout where photo is not blurry...
A couple of  kasier - Pearl Strips  here I've used the Latte... 
 1 of my HM pins..... & the So Happy mini banner  from the New Prima Packaging...
 Thanks to the OH! SO! Talented Felicity Wilson & her AMAZING Creations....
 Flis has been popping  these SUPER C.U.T.E mini pegs!!  Well! This Inspired me  & reminded ME of these CUTE mini pegs that I have in my Stash..  Honestly! I've had these pegs for a couple of years...... SO! they now sit on my deck & not in the bottom of a draw!!!! LOL!
 I thought this Rub-on went Perfectly with this photo of DH & DD....

products:
From my Stash & is Available  from Anna's
Prima – Tiger Eyes Roses #542740
Homemade Pin & Mini peg from OTP shop.
& these 2 Cards 
Each Month Anna Spoils her DT Ladies, We get 3 Ranges to play with Each Month....
So far I shown you Bo Bunny - Ambrosia
& my 3rd Range this month is 
 THE SCRUMPTIOUS Bo Bunny - Country Garden!!
I'll leave you with these Sneaks...
Till next time 
Have a Wonderful Day/Night
01 09 10