Thursday, August 9, 2018

'Spunky' layout for 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello Everyone!
I'm back this time to share my newest layout for 2 Crafty Chipboard part of my August DT work.... A grungy/vintage style boy's page featuring my spunky nephew, using some fantastic 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...

'Spunky'
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
Spunky title
Funky Arrow
Domino tiles
Mini hot air balloons
ATC - arrows


For the word Spunky I first gave it a coat of white Acrylic paint, then inking the
  bottom half of the word with brown...   I was so happy on how it turn out! 

For the Domino tiles, I have inked them with Tim Holtz - Faded Jeans Distress Oxide.

 The couple of ATC - Arrows I've used I have inked with a black...


 Also! inked with a black is this REALLY COOL arrow, one of my
 favourite arrows from the Funky Arrows pack...

With these super cute mini hot air balloons  I decided to use one of each.
I started with giving them a coat of white acrylic paint & felt like they just weren't standing
 out enough for my liking, anyway I then painted them with two different shades of blue...
 

Finishing the layout off with splatters of blue, orange & black.....

 Thank you for stopping by....



01 09 10