Friday, August 24, 2018

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Beauty'

Hello there!
Today I share with you with my second part of my August 2 Crafty Chipboard inspiration 
This time a girly page featuring my gorgeous girl!!

'beauty'
2 Crafty chipboard pieces used:
Meghan's border (2018 March mini release)
Mini Word set 1 - beauty
Wings set 2
Interlocking stick panel

For the Mini Word - beauty - I gave it a few of coats of gesso...

With the Meghan's border I decided to cut up this into smaller strips.....

 Then I had given each piece 2/3 coats of gesso and then placed 1 strip underneath my photo & a piece at either side of page.... 

Here you can see the Meghan's border strip peeking out from the flower cluster that is sitting on the left side of my page.....

Wanted to create a more interesting background so I went with the Interlocking stick panel...
Cutting 1 of the panels into half a dozen smaller pieces, inking with black and adhering these smaller pieces throughout my page....



Lastly!  I have added 1 of the gorgeous wing sets....
Started by using a sponge and rubbing ever so lightly a coat of gesso, this way I don't loose any of the detail to the wings.... Then colouring the wings with Tim Holtz - Distress crayon -'Spun Sugar' (a pale pink) adhering 1 wing either side of my photo!!


Thanks for popping by & hope you have a GREAT weekend!!  
01 09 10