Sunday, August 12, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 49 & Market 'Sweet Reflections' part 3

Hi there! I'm back to share with my 3rd layout  for Anna's Craft Cupboard working with the 49 & Market - 'Sweet Reflections' 
49 and Market Sweet Reflections
49 and market sweet reflections singing the blues - 49 and Market Sweet Reflections layout Remember by Rachael Funnell
I am loving all soft pastel colours in this collection and when I seen the gorgeous ‘Singing the blues’  page I knew I just had to use it as my base….. I went a with B&W photo, which is of hubster & myself! it is SO hard to get my hubby just to look at the camera & smile lol!!!!!! I was pretty happy with this 1 that my mum take of us even though he not looking at the camera you can see a smile, which I’m happy with  that…
‘Remember’



















Worked on my background first & some stamping to it…. Once again with using a few lazer cut pieces – the cute envelope, the heart shaped lock & key, the blue flowers, the gorgeous purple,blue butterfly, the beautiful green leaf foliage and the word Remember with the sweet little butterfly at the end it started to come along nicely…
Also incorporated a piece of twine and 49 & markets flowers once again using some of the newly released Stargazers – Sky Blue
49 and market stargazers sky blue - 49 and Market Sweet Reflections layout Remember by Rachael Funnell


I have also added a few 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces as well….


Then finishing it with lots of white splatters……
Thank you for popping by I hope you have enjoyed my 49 and Market Sweet Reflections layout Remember & felt somewhat inspired by the 3 layouts I have shared so far… I do have 1 more to share, so please be sure to pop back real soon!!
The  49 & Market ‘Sweet Reflections’ is in Anna's Craft Cupboard store —-> Click HERE
Rach  
01 09 10