Friday, August 10, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 49 & Market - Sweet Reflections part 2

Hello there! I'm back with you...
sharing my 2nd layout using the beautiful 49 & Markets - Sweet Reflections Collection
As part of my August DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard

'Treasure'

This layout came together quite quickly.. starting with the reverse side of the 'Reminiscence' for my base piece...  with that lovely flower images and dusty pink colour paper was perfect... adding some stamping again using 49 & Markets - Pascale's Formula Stamp with grey ink, adding a just a little some more colour using the Tim Holtz - Distress 'Fossilized amber' & 'Picked Raspberry' Oxides...
49 and Market Sweet Reflections paper - Reminiscence   Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Fossilized Amber  Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Picked Raspberry

next adding a couple of paper layers from left over bits from the fussy cutting and adding under my photo & attaching it, I also have used a Kaisercraft - Doily die which sadly it no longer available. Then using a couple of the Sweet Reflections - lazer cut flowers, the gorgeous lavender bag & the pretty yellow butterfly all from the fantastic pieces...



My Title - 'Treasure' 2 Crafty Chipbaord inked grey...

next I've added a few 49 & Market flowers including the newly released Stargazer - 'Lemon Drop 


Finishing off with Prima - Sliver Micro beads, larger black beads from a discount store & spatters of black & grey...
I will be back again soon to share yet another layout created with 49 & Markets - Sweet Reflections Collection!
Thanks for stopping by today
Rach xx
01 09 10