Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 49 & Market - Sweet Reflections

Hi There! 
This month as part of my August DT work for Anna's Craft Cupobard  I got to play with ever so BEAUTIFUL 49 & Markets - Sweet Reflections ..... let me start off by saying what's not to love about this Collection!!!! 💙💜💗colours in the 'Sweet Reflections' are just divine... 

and today I share my first layout....

'Always'
Start off with  using the Sweet Reflections - ' Observation' paper as my base piece, I worked on my background by added a bit of colour using yellow ink, added some stamping with a blue & black inks using 49 & Markets - Pascale's Formula Stamp.. then a bit of fussy cutting out the branch image from the Sweet Reflections 'Crossroads' and before adhering this I glued down a layer of Cheesecloth....   
49 and Market Sweet Reflections paper - Observation                


Next adding some 49 & Markets flowers & leaves including the newly released Stargazers - Sky Blue
    
I am a big fan of fussy cutting & I do enjoy it... BUT! I had the chance to use  Sweet Relfections Lazer cut pieces   sheet & made it SO much easier to whip up a beautiful page... I have used a few of those lazer cut shapes including the Always word, the heart shape lock & a key.... 

AND how super CUTE is yellow bird!!! with the my final touch some splattering using some gesso watered down just little to finish my page off nicely....

Hope you enjoyed what you seen today & I have plenty more to share, so please be sure to stop by again soon!

Rach  x
01 09 10