Monday, July 21, 2014

The Scrapbook Store - October Afternoon Public Library

Hello & thanks for stopping by...
Today!  I share my 3rd Layout I created for The Scrapbook Store using the OA - Public Library collection..
flowers are again from my stash..
Butterfly & boutique Stamps are Kaisercraft! & the flower stickers are from the October Afternoon - Public Library Shape sticker sheet
The white mesh stuff & orange twine from my stash..
Products:
* October Afternoon  - Public Library Card Catalog pp (both sides)
* October Afternoon  - Public Library Library Card pp
* October Afternoon  - Public Library shape sticker sheet
* October Afternoon  - Public Library tin pins
* Teresa Collins - Enamel Dots - wonderful
* Kaisercraft - Butterflies & Boutique stamps
Crafters workshop - 6x6 mini live laugh love

OH! & don't forget about The Scrapbook Store July's sketch Challenge -----> HERE
 Upload your entry by midnight 31st July 2014 to be eligible for our randomly drawn $40 store voucher and free postage.
THANKS for popping by 
Hope your week is a WONDERFUL 1....   :)

5 comments:

  1. The layers on this one are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amahhhhzinggg! love the colors and the layers under your photo.. back ground details are wonderful too.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving seeing the patterned paper on your layout, I have so much and would love to use it up, I may have to try a page as beautiful as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious colours and a stunning photo make this a standout for me. Love the layering and all the little incidental pieces which enhance the whole page. Gorgeous work :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page !! Love the colors !! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10