Thursday, July 10, 2014

Kaisercraft - Bow & Arrow

Ello!
Back to share my projects that I created for Kaisercraft, this time working with there 3rd collection for this month.....  Bow & Arrow 
for me I have a few archers in the family, including 2 of my nephews & when I seen this collection I knew straight away which photo I wanted to scrap.....
 loved the feathers in the collectables, I even did some fussy cut some feathers from the 12x12 Sunrise pp
 The remember this & arrow & the chervon stamps are both from the Bow & Arrow stamp set 

Products: Bow & Arrow - Sunrise PI566, Rain PI571, Paper pad PP944, Sticker sheet SS249, Collectables CT801, Clear stamp set CS181, Texture stamps -  Diamonds CS152, Stains – CS162, edges CS155, Printed tape – Film PT210, Inks – Black IP719, Tangello IP729.  Other: Teal watercolor, Black mist spray, gesso.

& these 2 cards......

Products: Bow & Arrow - Specially paper PS360, Paper pad PP944, Sticker sheet SS249, Collectables CT801, Pearls – SB731, Rhinestones – Island lagoon RS402, Sparklets – Rouge RS416, Texture stamps – Diamonds CS152, Dictionary CS890, White Card CD501,   Other: Teal & Orange watercolor, Gesso, black & white mist spray.

Thank you for stopping by & your comments are always appreciated!  :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, love this collection and your layout is stunning Rachael, the stamps are awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and cards....and think I'm in love with that speciality die cut sheet!!!
    Beautiful creating, Rach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love these!! So beautiful ...!! Gorgeous cards too ... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look wonderful! Love the feathers in this collection! Great cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look fabulous, Rach! And that is the perfect photo for these papers...love everything you've done here! I too have had so much fun creating with this collection today...loving those feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page and gorgeous cards Rachael!! The papers are awesome and were perfect for your photo. Love the feather and adore the stamps!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. That layout is so fun! I love how you used the feathers in all of these.:)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10