Tuesday, July 8, 2014

June/July Challenge 7 Dots Studio....

Hi there! 
As much as I would like to, It's very rare to find a bit of extra time to play along with challenges, BUT! when I seen the 7 Dots Studio June/July - Challenge was stamps, WELL I just had to make some time.. LOL! :)

I have used lllumination & Natural walk papers... along with Cold Country 6x6 papers, Natural walk & llluminations elements,elements stickers & tags
most of my stamps are Kasiercraft!

 I don't mind a bit of fussy cutting & the butterflies I got from my scrapping buddy Kelly   You too can purchase some of the beauties ---->  HERE 
if this Challenge sounds like it right up your alley then be sure to stop by the 7dots - blog HERE...
Thanks for stopping by....   :)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous use of stamps - & I'm really adoring those triangle elements.....fab boy page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous LO Rachael. Love the textures from the stamping and inking...just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are fabulous and I love your triangle cut-outs

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love, awesome as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This looks amazing, I love the triangles and always love seeing you work your stamps! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent used of stamps !! This layout is stunning !! Love it !! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fabulous and modern! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! LOVE this page!
    Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project!! I just love everything about it! The layering, the colors, the composition - just perfect!
    Thank you for sharing your talent at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Rach!!! thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studios this month!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10