Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Off the rails - July Challenge

Hello & thanks for stopping by...
Been a very busy week here, besides for the normal day to day life we are in school holidys ATM & today we celebrated my beautiful girl 10th birthday...  & while my 2 & a couple of my DD friends are sitting quietly watching a DVD, I thought it would jump on here quickly to share my DT layout for this months Off the rails - July Challenge
& it a doozie!

using a couple of Teresa Collins collections - Stationary Noted, Memories & Save the date....
some fussy cutting from Teresa Collins - Stationary noted paper, 
 Stamps I have used Kaisercraft - Tiny dots, film edges & butterfly, along with Prima - Stitched circles & hummingbird
Crafters workshop - 6x6 Diamonds template
to check out more inspiration, please stop by Off the rails blog ---------> HERE
Oh! & I am the sponsor this month, so you will be up for grabs!

have a great night!  x

4 comments:

  1. TC pp....yum! Even if I'm not into fussy cutting....I love how you do it! And that stencil is lovely on the bg! Looks fabulous...& that delish prize is pretty darn nice, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the color combo Rachael!! Beautiful page!! Gorgeous embellishments and that bg job absolutely stunning!!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Those colors are fabulous and your layout looks amazing! Always love what you do! Precious photo too! Enjoy the school holidays, it has been good to not have to get out of bed so early in these cold mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning and love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10