Monday, July 14, 2014

The Scrapbook Store - October Afternoon Public Library

Hi there!
 As mention in a previous post in my DT pack this month from The scrapbook store I had received the October Afternoon - Public Library collection...
Well today I'm sharing another layout that I created!
Prima flowers, leaves & some Kaisercraft stamps from my stash.....

Bubbles Background at the moment this stamp is out of stock  
I tend to ink the edges on the stickers & papers with black ink just to give them that little more..... 
Products:
* October Afternoon  - Public Library Fiction pp (both sides)
* October Afternoon  - Public Library shape sticker sheet
* October Afternoon  - Public Library mini market alpha stickers
* October Afternoon  - Public Library tin pins
Crafters workshop - 6x6 mini sketch grid
IndigoBlu Rubber Stamps - A6 - Bubbles Background
* Teresa Collins - Enamel Dots - wonderful
* Kaisercraft - Dictionary & edges stamps
* Washi tape 

Thanks for popping by & hope you have a GREAT week! 

11 comments:

  1. beautiful LO! I love the way you used the enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooveee this page Rachael!! Awesome background and gorgeous colour!! Stunning!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon, the texture in this is amazing and I want to reach out and touch it...lol! Just stunning Rach! Hope you are well :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layering and I heart the background job too! This layout is beautiful .. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love viewing your work Rachael and love how you add texture in your backgrounds. Another fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous textures and layers, your work is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fantastic! Love the stencils and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout! Love the texture and details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has been way too long since I have dropped by. Your work just keeps getting better and better Rach! Love everything you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this layout! Great colours against that craft background. Wow!:)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10