Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Scrapbook Store MHC - thoughts wandering

Hello! I'm back yet again..
to share the 3rd layout I created for The Scrapbook Store using the Manor HouseCreations - Thoughts Wandering collection....
Now! as much as these flowers are gorgeous.. the brown & blue 1's with the pearl centers didn't see well for me on this boy layout.. SO! I pulled off those pearls & added these super cute tweeny cogs (inked them black)
Manor House Creations - Thoughts Wandering - flower pack mix
Manor House Creations - Thoughts Wandering - Flower Pack Mix

 did some fussy cutting in this 1 as well as used a few diecuts...

Products:
Manor House Creations - Thoughts Wandering - Postcards paper
Manor House Creations - Thoughts Wandering - Journal paper
Manor House Creations - Thoughts Wandering - Take me away paper
Manor House Creations - Thoughts Wandering - flower pack mix
Manor House Creations - Thoughts Wandering - Frilly Roses - Cerise
Manor House Creations - Flowers - Buttercup Mix
Luminarte H2O Watercolor - Grey
TA Glimmermist - Bell bottom Jeans
Faber Castell Gelatos - gold & blue
Kaisercraft texture stamps - Chevron & Grid
Printed tape - Film Strip
Impasto paste
Cheery Lynn Designs - Hinges
Twiddleybitz - Tweeny cogs

3 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous, and the flowers look great on this page without the pearls, great background details too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing!! Your background is outstanding and so many beautiful details to look at! Love, love, it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Rach! (I so love your masculine pages, they rock!) As always, I love the depth you achieve on your layouts through your background work & your layering. And I LOVE the cog flower centres too!!! X

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10