Monday, June 16, 2014

mid reveal for the June moodboard over @ Scrap around the world...

Hello & happy Monday!
Today I share with you my layout is part of the mid reveal over @  Scrap around the world
 fellow designer, my friend & ever so talented Di Garling
is the host for June's moodboard challenge over @ Scrap around the world...
Di has created such a GORGEOUS moodboard inspire you all!

"love"
Papers are mostly Kaisercraft - Art of Life, Basecoat III & Hello Sunshine collections, with just a touch of 7dots - cold country & the green leaves fussy cut from American craft paper?..
  lots of stamping going on in this background.. Kaisercaft & Prima stamps...
 green craft wire....

 Had this gorgeous green dragonfly pin in my stash for like ever & a day... SO! glad to finally add it to 1 of my layouts...   :)
for all the info. more INSPIRATION & to check out the AWESOME prizes up for grabs please stop by -------> HERE
hope to see you play along & thanks for popping by  :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is stunning! I really love the arrangement around your photo, and the back ground of stamping looks amazing.. really love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning page Rachael! LOve how you combined the fussy cut elements withdie cuts and that awesome background.
    Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning page Rachel, love the touches of yellow, great photo too, wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rachael, this is so amazing, the background, the pic..all the little things, love, love, love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE your take on this mood board. Really inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rachael: A friend of mine saw your layout and challenged me to scraplift it. I felt so happy trying to do it, and it was a real, real challenge becouse your work is full of details and beautiful embellishments, the colour palette, so vibrant, wonderful for a summer vintage photo. I have to thank you your big inspiration and congrat you for your wonderful layout! A big Thank you! XXX http://sementesdepapel.blogspot.com.es/2015/02/layout-perlora-verano-del-75.html

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10