Sunday, June 8, 2014

Kaisercraft - More of Something Blue Collection...

I'm Baaaaaack! with a 2nd post for today...
This time sharing with you this layout 
 Which is my take on the Kaisercraft Saturday Skecth #1 June (went live yesterday)
I have used the Something Blue range...
The Sketch  
JuneSketch_week1_SaturdaySketch
& for all the info & more inspiration please stop by the Kaiser blog ------> HERE 
I have used a Kaisercraft - brass padlock...
I do like to add a bit of bling to my projects & for me these Sparklets are the G.O...
Kaisercraft Products: 
Papers- True love PI522, Sticker sheet SS244, Collectables CT795, 4×6 Celebrate life 4×6 CM311, Texture stamps – Love this CS177, Journal CS150, Tiny dots CS151, Triangles CS150, Kaiser treasures – Metal padlocks – brass TM813, Sparklets – Seabreeze RS418, Washi tape – Domino PT203, Inks – Black IP719 & Lagoon IP727.   Other: gesso, black mist spray.
Also! with this collection I have created this card....


Kaisercraft Materials:
 4×6 Celebrate Life Cards CM311, Something Blue Collectables CT795, Paper blooms Sea breeze F631, coconut F644, mini paper blooms – Coconut F644, Metal Brass – ring handle TM 815, Texture stamps – Script CS752, Stains CS162, Printed tape – Film Strip PT210, Kaisercraft glue T320.  Other: heart punch

If you would like to know how I went about creating that  border using a heart punch for this Card…
then please stop by the Kaisercraft blog  -----> HERE
where it was my turn for the Tuesday tip...
Thanks for popping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love all the layers, and great card too! That a great paper range!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These are stunning Rachael!! Gorgeous layout with that beautiful photo and the layered die cuts and your card is amazing. Love your use of that metal drawer pull. Never thought of using them on a card!! Awesome!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is just Amazing, Rachael! I always love your work, especially your masculine pages. They are what I struggle with the most, however, always find lots of inspiration looking at your work, as is the case once again today.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10