Friday, June 6, 2014

Kaisercraft - Something Blue...

Hi there!
Today I sharing my designing team projects that I created working with the SCRUMPTIOUS collection
Kaisercraft - Something blue
First up is this layout...
This photo of me & my 2 kids was a blurry 1 BUT! love it....  & Yes! my son is 11 & is nearly as tall as me & my daughter who will turn 10 very soon is not far behind... which in other terms means I am a short ass.... lol!
"Love"
I think the Captured moments 4x6 cards & 3x4 Cards are FANTASTIC....
 I have used both of the Celebrate life packs in this layout.... to create my layers & the even did some fussy cutting from 1 of the 4x6 cards for the title... COOL hey!



Kaisercraft Materials: Papers – Honeymoon PI527, Love story PI520, Paper pad PP939, Sticker Sheet SS244, Collectables CT795, 3×4 Cards CM111, 6×4 Celebrate life cards CM311, Texture stamps – Stains CS162, Diamonds CS152, Love this CS177, Arty CS879, 12×12 template – Diamonds T611, Sparklets – Seabreeze RS418, paper blooms – Taupe SB827, Coconut SB813, Baby blue F614 Iceberg F630, Inks black IP719.   Other: black mist spray, leaf die & gesso.

Next I have created this Kaisercraft BTP
"Polaroid Frame"
Yep! This is what I get about 80% of the time when trying to get a photo of hubby...     


Kaisercraft Materials: Papers – Together PI524, Paper pad PP939, Sticker Sheet SS244, Collectables CT795, 6×4 Celebrate life cards CM311, Washi tape – PT210, Black pearl Flourish PL514, Texture stamps – diamond CS152, inks – Lagoon IP727 & black IP719, Kaiser treasures – Metal Draw knobs Sliver TM811, Padlocks brass  TM813.   Other: Black & white mist sprays,  watercolour.

I have more to share & will do soon.... THANK you so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate it! 
 

7 comments:

  1. Well, the 2nd page gave me a laugh!!! Men aren't the most malleable of subjects;) love both these --- the splats & bg work is YUM!! And PL cards ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fantastic layouts both of them!!!! You go from strength to strength girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here via Lizzys blog,gorgeous work ,loving the splats and design

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow !!!!!!!! glorious and magical , love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous pages. Love the MM and the beautiful clustering in the first layout. Hmmm, as for the the second one; it made me laugh, 'cos I have 3 sons and 3 grandson, all of whom act like that most of the time. Nice to see you just went with it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness you have rocked these papers and made 2 wonderful layouts.. love the layering, love the stamping.. and gota love the photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!!!!I love your layout.....fantastic work....like all the layers....

    ReplyDelete

THANKS SO much for stopping by ♥ and I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ♥

01 09 10