Thursday, June 12, 2014

Manor House Creations Thoughts wandering - The Scrapbook Store

OK! Firstly I need to a BIG THANK YOU
to everyone that has stopped by here & facebook & has left some pretty awesome comments over the last couple of days on my finalist entry of Kaisercraft blog post...
It's such a wonderful thing to have so many of you be so supportive at a time like this..
so THANK you! 

Today I have another layout to share as part of my designing team work for The Scrapbook Store
 working with the Manor House Creations - Thoughts Wandering collection....
MHC have some great chipboard words.. I have used the memory 1.... 
Also! added some watercolor to the tips of this MHC flower 
Products:
Shimmer - Spritz Cotton Candy
TA - Glimmermist black 

6 comments:

  1. OOOHH love what you've done with the collection Rach - so gorgeous!! Never would have thought to use those colours. Thanks so much for your lovely encouraging comments on my Kaiser post - you are such a sweetie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo!! This is super cool. love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful! Love that mask and the colors and flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach this is just divine. Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your layers....and background work...and your colour combo....Amazing work..
    Have a nice day...Hugs from The Netherlands...Heike

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10