Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Kaisercraft - The Looking Glass

Hi There!
I am a little behind in sharing my designing team projects for Kaisercraft...
Today I have altered a Journal & a layout working with the Kaisercraft - The Looking Glass range
REALLY! love this range.... & was happy to see this sheet of acetate as part of the collection!!
The Looking Glass 12x12 Acetate Specialty - Drink Me
First up is the altered Journal!
 & the back

Kaisercraft Products: The Looking Glass Papers- Alice PI336, Queens Of Hearts PI342, Tweedle Dum PI341, Collectables CT774, Paper Pad PP920, Drink Me PS318, Rhinestones – Lippy red RS405, Texture Stamps Dictionary CS890, Alphabet CS887, Blae & ivy Stamp Set CS781.
Other: Black Ink.
Also! have this layout...
YES! that is the SUPER talented & 1 of the most LOVEST ladies I have EVER met Cathy Cafun...
 Lots of stamping & water color in my background..
I fussy cutting & layering the circles from the March Hare paper
The Looking Glass 12x12 Scrapbook Paper March Hare



Kaisercraft Products: March Hare PI337, Queen Of Hearts PI342, White Rabbit PI344, Ace PI343, Collectables CT774, Paper Pad PP920, Drink Me PS318, Texture Stamp- Arty Stamp CS879, Lattice CS120, Rhinestone – Ice Blue SB774. Wooden Flourishes – Fancy Boarder FL543.
Other: Black Ink Watercolors, AC- Zing embossing orange powder.
Thank you for stopping by! I will be back to share more sooooooon...  

10 comments:

  1. wow! what a gorgeous collection from Kaiser...made even more stunning by your amazing artistry. I really really love these Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh! LOVE those transparencies!! brilliant projects and so inspiring..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEy Rach!.... I am loving Kaiser goodness!!!! Both Journal and layout are absolutely stunning!... You a star!.... hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwww! These are gorgeous! I love love love love love the colors, the layers and loveeeeeeee the butterflies and the Alice and Wonderland goodies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWEEE!! How fabulous these look! These papers are used so wonderfully here, love the journal cover, especially the back that says.. the end.. how cute.. totally amazzinggg!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rachael, firstly can I just say I love your new blog look - and I hope that isn't giving me away too much. It's been ages since I was here last and it's not because I don't love you because I really do. I'm a slack blog lover. Just ask LizzyC, I'm sure she knows it too.

    Gosh what beautiful creations you have been making. Absolutely amazing work Rachael - you really are a talent. And thank you for your lovely comment today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. This is simply amazing. Your style is incredible. Such an inspiration. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW WOW!!! Love love love all the amazing details and layering on your work Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww....you met Cathy, you LUCKY girl....fab pic & beautifully scrapped....the layers, lifted up, look gorgeous.....your cover is amazing as well:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous looking journal - looks amazing. I love that scrap page too - so nice to record those special moments ♥

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10