Saturday, November 23, 2013

Kaisercraft - Garage Days

Hello yet again...
I just want to start off by saying a BIG MASSIVE THANK YOU to those of you that have been leaving such awesome supportive comments as of late!! We seem all a bit busy & yet you stop by & leave some blogging love, your the best...  I know I've been a bit of a slacker when it comes to returning the favor..
I will get there!

OK! now onto some sharing!!
I have a card, a tag & a layout to share working with the funky Kaisercraft - Garage Days range!!
 close up of the Card...
 Close up of the tag..

Kaisercraft Products:      Garage Days Paper Pad PP925, Collectables CT779, Sticker sheet SS212, Black square Card CD503, Texture Stamp – Dictonary CS890.    Other: Punch, Black Ink, Gesso.
& this layout of my 2 favorite males in my life.... Even when I get photos like this....   lol 
heat embossing this Kaisercraft - Cog, with AC Zing embossing - Aqua powder & got mine from The Scrapbook Store HERE..  then adding some crackle & inking it lightly with black ink...


Kaisercraft Products:       Garage Days papers- Shield PS325, Space Parts PI354, Paper Pad PP925, Collectables CT779, Garage days Rubons RB1002, Sticker sheet SS212, Wooden Flourishes Large Cog FL400, Texture stamps Grid CS755, Arty CS879, Rhinestone – Dark blue SB704.    Other: Punch, AC - embossing, Crackle paint, black Ink.
That is it for me with Kaisercraft for this month..   
Have a GREAT weekend!

11 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous Rach!... You rock Kaiser!.... I am so inspired by your creations!.... Awesome.. hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael the layout with your favourite males looks fabulous and it's fun to have those sort of photos even though we curse them for being silly at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I had to laugh at the photo of your 2 fav men.. like father like son hey!! Love your tag and card and the layout is fabulous.. you have used these male papers so well.. love em.. and yes the days are busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fabulous projects!! LOVE that photo of your son and DH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ROCK this range...it is so masculine, really great for male projects:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic blokes pagesk doing what blokes do best....acting the goat,...as my old Dad used to say....you have the grunge thing down pat....lots of inspiration here for a Granny surrounding by adult sons and little boys....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee the tires and cars!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great masculine cards & layout....very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow these projects are awesome :) love these papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how grungy and funky these are!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10