Sunday, November 24, 2013

Once Upon A Sketch - November Challenge

Hi there!
Had a bit of time yesterday afternoon to do a bit of scrapbooking...  & did a little surfing of the net to get a bit of mojo to flow before to tackle some DT work....BUT!  instead got all inspired after seeing lots of AMAZING creations for 2 Challenges!!!
1st was for the November Challenge for Once Upon A Sketch 
I'm sure you have heard of this Challenge site if not then go HERE to find out more...
OUAS November challenge
Journalling Theme: "My Happy Place"

YEP! my HAPPY place is with these 3 people...

I not a BIG fan of MY handwriting...  I TRULY admire all you ladies that have REALLY nice handwriting & it looks FANTASTIC on your end result.... BUT! for me I come to realize that to be happy with what I created I just don't like/want to do my hand writing on my creations...
SO! that said, I have added some handwriting but it's on the back of this layout....
saying things like I am at my happiest when we are at home just us 4, I love these moments & that I DO cherish these times. as I know that my 2 kids are get older & these times at home just the 4 of us will become fewer! 
  
I have used Twiddleybitz - Swirls & Destination word....
Purchased a couple of new stamps & just had to use them.... LOL
firstly is a  IndigoBlu Rubber Stamp - A6 - Bubbles Background Seriously love this stamp..
purchased it from The Scrapbook Store HERE...
 
& the other stamp or I should say stamps was the Prima Mixed Media - stitched circles, which after seeing a layout of Helen Tilbury's using these beauties I knew I had to get me some... lol

Thank you for popping by & have a SUPERB Sunday...   

21 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwww! This is AMAZING!!! LOVING the colors, the layers, the feathers and loveeeeee all the circles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING layout & background Rachael! Gorgeous colours too & the feathers look fabo. Loving those background stamps...will have to add them to my wanted list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just totally mind blowing!!!!! Really loving your work at the moment Rach! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Totally gorgeous, love all those doodled circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you bowl me over each time I come by.. stunning, layered, amazing, just a few words I can use to describe this layout..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just.....mindblowingly AMAZING.....those circles, that bg work...& the colour palette is sensational.....you've outdone yourself this time, Rachael:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super page, great background always so much to look and take in :) fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Rachel!! This LO is absolutely stunning!! Love your amazing grungy background, colors, and layers!! And also adore this happy photo of you and your sweet family!! Thanks for sharing your heartfelt journaling included behind your LO!! Thanks for joining us for the November Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge! I hope you’ll stop by our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page to share your layout there for a chance to win our Facebook prize. (by Nov 25 midnight Sydney time) ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing work Rachael, as usual. Great background and beautiful photo of your family,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh ... wow Rachael. That's all I can think to say is wow. Absolutely fabulous - new fave!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW seriously stunning Rach, adore all the stamping and layers!! Your background looks amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW WOW Seriously this layout is so A winner LO!!!! You nailed it Rach!!! Loving it ... stunning !!!! Love your background job!..... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This caught my eye at OUAS, it's gorgeous! I LOVE that grungy background and all the circles and layering, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This rocks! Love it to bits, Rachael!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW WOW WOW! Rachel this is sensational. I love it. That background is amazing...Such attention to detail and I am the same with my writing and most of mine I do on the back because I always write screeds too :D This is so beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is just an amazing page. I love the background you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this layout if a stunner. Love everything about it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What can a girl say that hasn't already been said! This really is a stunner! gotta LOVE it biiiig time! love the dream catcher chippie and the stamwork - yummo! Thanks a bunch for joining in with us at OUAS Rache!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the mention & link sweets!! Yes I remember you commenting on those stamps! They are just awesome & of course you have used them so much better than I ever have - you rock girl! Fabulous layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on winning, so well deserved! Love this page!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10