Friday, July 12, 2013

Lily Bee Designs Pinwheel - Anna's Craft Cupboard

1 of  the ranges that Julie 
sent to me as part of my Designing team work for Anna's Craft Cupboard was
I have used some of the LB - Pinwheel papersChipboard stickers & Chit Chat stickers...
& of course along with some stamps & templates from my stash to created these next 3 layouts...
first up is this layout of my niece!!
 Julie also popped in our DT packs a couple of pieces of the WOW - Wood veneer Chipboard!! 
In this layout I've used the mini butterflies & Mini Banner...
 Green Tara flowers are from my stash but are available from Anna's Craft Cupboard HERE..
next up is this layout.. of my Girl!


& lastly this 1 of my boy...


THANKS so much for taking to the time to stop by..
I hope you leave feeling inspired in some way!
Have a wonderful weekend....

11 comments:

  1. Awesome, I love al the layers in these and your backgrounds are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab work, love the misting and stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning, i love all the details, but I must say the last one of your son is superb I love the focus of the photo and the misting and stamping is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous!! You always rock the colors and the layers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsies! It's really funny... with your pages, I love the 1st, then the 2nd then the next......those banners on the top one....YUM....& I think I really DO love the last best....arrows, masking & fabulous masking...plus my fave colours.....oh, you've done it again:):) SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Julie - Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Love these layouts Rachael. Gorgeous colours, fabulous backgrounds with all the misting and stamping and adorable photos. Stunning!! each and every one. ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful happy pages - they always make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always such beautiful backgrounds. Hey, I tried a little of your background stamping! See my latest:
    http://cindyspagesintime.blogspot.com/2013/07/reveille.html

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You put papers and colours together so well...love the background details, the layers, the photos, the misting and stamping.... each layout as fabulous as the next....Brilliant work.
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.
    Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning pages Rachael!! Love Lily Bee but with all the misting and stamping it looks even better!! The 1st page is my fav too!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10