Friday, July 5, 2013

Guest designer for Orange Paperie & Co

YES! I'm HAPPY to say....
 I was asked by the super talented & 1 of the loveliest ladies I have ever met Kim Ewins to a guest designer for the July's Challenge over @ Orange Paperie & Co... They have FANTASTIC monthly challenges set by 1 of their team designers per month, be sure to pop on over & become a follower!! 

July's Challenge that was set by Kim is.............
 The July Triple "S" Challenge.....

So I would like to see 
1. STITCHING- be it machine stitching or hand-stitching or even draw on stitching.
2. STAMPING
3. STENCILLING/masking. You can use the stencil/mask however you please, (with paint, ink, texture paste).
Reading this challenge you can see that this is RIGHT up my alley....
I have machine stitching & have also add rub on stitching.... Lots & lots of stamping, just the way I like it!  LOL!  
The stencil I've used is Twiddleybitz - Narrow arrow along with modeling paste/texture paste.
for my intro & the designing team take on July's challenge you can go HERE
THANKS so much for stopping by & have a FANTASTIC weekend!!
♥ 

15 comments:

  1. Wow another fabulous layout, I think I need a stamping lesson from you Rachael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are inspiring me to do more stamping! Love your style and you 2 are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous. Love, love, LOVE your background. Amazing!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the chevrons, the flowers and the deer!! CONGRATS on the GDT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is fantastic!! the stamped background is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is sure up your alley! This rocks!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those criteria sure is YOU! and you have blitzed this.. Stunning with a capital S!!! brilliant back ground stamping and texture.. adorable photo.. really beautiful.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the GDT Rachael! I adore your layout! Such a special photo and beautifully scrapped! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on GDT spot, fabulous work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, congrats on the GDT spot. Wonderful news for you. Love the texture and stamping in the background and the amazing pops of colour all over.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I LOVE Orange Paperie....great you're the visiting GD!!! And what a STUNNING page!!! You do the bg work so well...perfect challenge for you:):):)!!!!!!!! Totally LOOOVE:):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So awesome to have such talent for our little challenge blog...Thanks so much Rachael and you know how much I love your style!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations of your GD spot .. :-) Gorgeous layout Rachel and such a lovely photograph too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Rachael! Your work is always so gorgeous! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! What an adorable page full of interesting detail!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10