Monday, July 1, 2013

Anna's Craft Cupboard - MME Kate & Co Oxford range...

Hello & THANKS for stoppin by....
the 3rd range that I got to play with in June was the MME Kate & Co Oxford range..
This first layout has a step by step tutorial that has been shared shared over on the blog & if you are interested you could stop by Anna's Craft Cupboard blog HERE


Next layout I created with this range...
again I have used MME - Kate & Co Oxford papers,stickers & buttons... along with someWashi Navy Circle & Herringbone Blue tapes!!!
& the stamps I've used in my background are from Kaisercraft, Prima & My Favorite Things Die-namics  stamp set - Right this way..... 
some gorgeous Green Tara - Primula flowers  - you could purchase from Anna's HERE

And lastly with this range... YES! this just shows a REAL boys will be boys moment....  LOL!
in my background I had a bit of a play with some Faber-Castell Gelatos which I purchased from Anna's Craft Cupboard   HERE   
Again have used MME - Kate & Co Oxford papers,stickers &banner from buttons pack...
Also! have added some Pink Paislee Artisan Collection Elements - Circles which I have inked!!
Some Studio Calico Wood Veneer stars & along with some modeling paste and a Crafters Workshop - 6x6  - Mini Tiny CirclesTemplate to add some of the mini dots.....
 again some of Kaisercraft Stamps
OH! & before I go...... Anna's Craft Cupboard is having SALE be sure to check it O.U.T for some REALLY GREAT bargains....
Have a GREAT Week!

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing layouts love all your background details with stamping and textures.. wonderful memories with those photos too.. love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing as always, but the second one has rocked me with a mix of grungy and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamping and brilliant colors on your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love all those yummy layers and textures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the background work and the black trim or washi tape, it really makes the layouts pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant creations once again Rachael....always full of colour, amazing detail and inspiration... LOve,love, love the 3rd layout. Gorgeous work. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great textures and layers, awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are full of amazing talent .. love all your work x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its always so much fun to visit you on your blog. Such inspirational work xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the yellow in these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredible work Rach, you are such a phenomenal talent xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a delightful collection of gorgeous creations, Rachael!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ๐Ÿ’• THANK YOU for stopping by ๐Ÿ’•

01 09 10