Saturday, July 27, 2013

Kaisercraft - Sweet Pea & Holly Bright

WOW! another month also most over... these days seem to be flying by!!!
anyways! I wanted to share today some projects that I created as part of my DT work for Kaisercraft...
working with Sweet Pea & Holly Bright ranges...
starting of with the Sweet Pea range (this would have to be 1 of my favorite ranges)

 (which if you are on facebook chances are you may have already seen this) 
This layout of me & my wonderful AMAZING husband..... 
I have used the KC - Sweet Pea Adorable Dandy & Peachy Keen papers, Sweet Pea stickers & the Sweet Pea stamp set...
I have also used 1 of my favorite Kaiser Stamp - Arty

I also created these 2 Tags......
here I have used the KC - Crackle stamp (another fave)
& here another favorite stamp KC - Script.. Along with the Sweet Pea Stamp set  OK! I may as well just give up on the FAVES & say they all are my favorites....  LOL!

Next is the Kaisercraft Holly Bright range..
first up is this “Altered Days Till Christmas”
along with the KC- Holly Bright papers, Sticker sheet & the Stamp set to this range...
I have also KC flowers,
 KC - Wooden Bird cage which I inked just slightly...
 KC - Pearl Flourish, Music & Crackle stamps

& I also created these 2 Cards...
(the bird cage is a Poppy stamp die)

THANKS so much to stopping by & have a WONDERFUL weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Busy girl, those tags and cards are fabulous. The ranges Kaisercraft are releasing look wonderful and I love to see what you create with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you! Chrissy is really coming along with the papers coming out, eh??? I LOOOVE that top one of you & DH....that bg work with the little black squares???? MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so amazzzing!! You really know how to stamp, that is some serious stamping in the first one.. I love how you do that.. You have used these ranges of papers sooo well.. luscious layers, fabulous flowers.. love em!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you sure have been busy, Rach! (Puts my one layout - oops, make that 2, for the month to shame...lol)
    These are all fantastic...my fav is the first one. The colours are just gorgeous and your stamped background is pure perfection....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the hearts, and the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww!! These are all gorgeous!!! I am loving the colors and love love love love love the Christmas tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful projects, Rach!! That Sweet Pea collection looks really beautiful and your stamping is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Christmas tree card. Also the layout with you and your DH. Nice elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous projects Rachael. Love each and every one especially the stamping. Brilliant!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous projects for Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab pieces Rach. Just love how you use that stamp in your background. I really must try that as I have that stamp and really like it but never seem to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. STUNNING work as ever my friend!! WOW!!!! Just love that first stamp - looks like doodling - amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All your projects are just so gorgeous, with so many beautiful elements. I really love the way you 'layer' and sit and 'look/study' ... so beautiful. Your layout is just exquisite .... love, love, love..... IT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow I love these projects! Your work is always sooo uber gorgeous and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the Sweet Pea range from Kaiser. Your layout and tags using this range are just marvellous! Love what you have done with this collection!
    Can't believe Christmas is nearing!Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creations Rachael....love the colours and stamping on your layout.
    Eekkk Christmas creating already....love the tree and cards.
    Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work.....Love it!
    Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10