Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kasiercraft - Pickled Pear DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Hi there!

Anna is Sooooooooo GOOD to Us Designers!!
She always send's us a jammed packed AWESOME DT pack each month...
So this month I also got the Kaisercraft - Pickled Pear  range available HERE to play with!
I seem to be struggling for time these days SO I thought I'd share all 4 layouts in 1 post.... 
First up is this layout of my 3 nephews.....
 I have added the Collections Paris Butterflies.. also! used a few different KC- clear stamps in my background scripted, numbers & a leaf stamp from the Secret bird society range & the WOW Anna Craft Cupboard Exclusive Mini Chipboard Banner


next up is this layout of DH Jason &  DD Chloee a father & daughter moment... Awwwww!
 Here I've used the Spellbinders - Nestabilities scallop hearts.....


next up is this 1 of  DD Chloee & 1 of her Cousins.. Thomas!




the background mask I have used is the Kaisercraft - Doily Template I sprayed half of it blue & the other half green.. I've layered mostly over the green hence you are not seeing much of this...

& lastly with this range is this Layout of ME & my boy Ethan...
 DD Chloee took this picture..

again I have used a couple of KC - clear stamps... Script & Wood grain
OH! & before I go..
just wanted to share with you Wendy's November Sketch for 
 Anna's Craft Cupboard... be sure to upload your creations on this Sketch by 30 November to go in the random draw for a $40.00 Voucher & FREE POSTAGE..
 Take care & have a WONDERFUL week my fellow scrappers...

16 comments:

  1. Oh Rachael these are all absolutely AMAZING girl! Totally loving your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh you've been busy and I love each layout in its own way but I think I have two faves, the second last and the last one. The paper range is awesome and I love all the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these on Anna's blog and I love how unisexed this range is... Your work is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these on Anna's blog and I love how unisexed this range is... Your work is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are AMAZING!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! I am loving the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee the hearts on the second one!!!! And loving your new bloggy profile pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous work here Rachael, absolutely fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Rach these are phenomenal!! Stunning!!! Wow!! Love this collections just working on a LO myself with this collection

    ReplyDelete
  8. woohoo... you know I love your work!!! these layouts are absolutely beautiful and inspiring indeed Rach!!!.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW I am speechless!! I am itching to scrap after seeing these gorgeous creations! Love the one with all those hearts...so stunning! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. you are amazing to do such detailed layouts.. and so many of them... love how you create your layouts.. they are so full and interesting and amazing.. and I think all of us are finding time is just disappearing into thin air lately!! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these pages are so amazing - full of vibrant colors and amazing details. Love the stitched triangles and layered row of scalloped hearts, and the misted scalloped circle is so fun. Way too many fab details to mention them all, but those are some of my faves!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS layouts! I love what you do with Kaiser papers (and all other papers). Can't wait to get this range now! Just love your work. So very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Rach, you are totally on fire. These are all FANTASTIC. So so so good. Love them all. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh l a la , you have several beautiful project in one post:), love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing colourful creations! I think you scrapbook in your sleep too!! Or else you are really fast!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10