Saturday, November 24, 2012

DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard October Afternoon - Witch Hazel part 2

Hi There!
I started this post on Thursday morning & had sooo much trouble with blogger & after struggling for about 2 hours I just gave up..
It's now Saturday morning here & I try again... This time it seems to be playing noice!!!   LOL!
In my last post I shared with you 2 of 4 layouts working with October Afternoon - Witch Hazel that is part of my DT work Anna's Craft Cupboard
here are the other 2 layouts...
This first layout of Ethan... OH! & his Muscles...   LOL!

with my background I have used the CW- 6x6 Art is template & have then I've added a print transfer....... this technique from the ever so addictive Pinterest....   LOL!
to achieve the title... I've used the October Afternoon - Witch Hazel alphas attach too some black cardstock, then fussy cut around the edge... 
The Cogs are WOW chippie & are great valve as they come in a pack of 16!!

& this last layout..  again of Ethan!! 
got this photo back in June & we had just finishing watching Ethan play football 
We headed to Woolworths (food shopping centre) & they has face painting in the store this day  my 2 kids got the face painted while we food shoped...  Ethan wanted his face painted as a vampire... 
Used alot of the October Afternoon - Witch Hazel Tidbits 
 WOW Chipboard ACC Exclusive - Mini spear picket fence
That's it for today...
Hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend!!!

18 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this collection!! So many fun details and that transfer technique looks really fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving this October Afternoon paper collection, not something I would automatically buy but you've made it look sooooooooo good that I WANT it. Rachael your work is so very creative I eagerly look forward to each of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love all your details and combinations of paper/elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are amazing!! Love the grunginess fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the gungy too......these are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. You nailed OA Rach!!! These layouts are just amazingly beautiful!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Rachael. These are so funky and gorgeous! Love love loving all the layers and grungy background. Perfect for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sigh* you are amazing!!! I love love love love both of these!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the layers and loving that 'lamp' on the first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo awesome! Hey you have done an outstanding job using this range... AMAZING work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing, you have worked your magic with these papers and themes.. and that is one scary vampire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos and super design, you are so good with boys pages!hugs!Thanks for your visit too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cool & awesome masculine pages, Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yummy detail and backgrounds Rach. You rock the boy grungy look. Fab fab.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layouts & I just love your backgrounds. Just fabulous. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. such fun coming here rach ... always so unique and gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such great pages with some fab masculine touches. Love the gears and chevrons!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rachel, I just love visiting your blog and seeing what you have created. Awesome projects and thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the grungy edge going on here!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10