Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Green Tara DT work...

Hi There!
I'm back this time to share with you my 2 Layouts I created as part of 
my DT work for Green Tara... 
first up is this layout of my ever so cute niece Natasha.....
I have used a couple of Glitz Design ranges - Dance in sunshine & Beautiful Dreamer ranges
along with a Your Truly whatnots  & a load of Gorgeous Green Tara Products...

here in my first Green Tara cluster has the Aqua Damask flower,
 along with a teal rose some white roses which I have sprayed with some yellow glimmer mist....  A couple of Peach/Cream Cherry Blossomssome  gorgeous Lace Blue/Sliver bead stem which I have cut & poked in under the flowers.... also have a Prima - fairy!!!
Here I have some more of the Blue/Sliver beam stem, roses, vertical stripe ribbon, a cooper leave & the Yellow Laurel Organza flower....


Next up is this layout of my DD & myself...
again I have used Glitz Design 1 of the newer ranges Hello Friend along with Happy Travel - Peekaboo & Stickers, Yours Truly - Whatnots,Cashmere dame stamp,
I have stamped a few more banners in assorted colors to the Hello Friend - Bokeh paper using the MME lost & found 2 - Banner stamp....
 I have added some Self Adhesive Flower Garland ribbon in white
 along with Wire Hearts which I have dabbed them with some Gesso!!
 Another Wire Heart, along with an  Heirloom flower, Rose, Cherry Blossom & Aster Batik Vintage flowers... The button photography is a Bits & Pieces created by Margie Oliver...
Marg has the BEST range of GORGEOUS Embellishments... BE SURE to stop on by HERE
 I was lucky enough meet Marg & lots of another lovely ladies when I tort a class at the end of October @ Tarcutta!! She is 1 of the Sweetest ladies I have ever met....
I have also added a couple of pieces of Pearl Spray stems, 
some gorgeous Velvet Leaves & the a beautiful Burgundy Laurel flower.....
Are you a Green Tara follower????
If not why not..... stop on by HERE & be become...
 Honestly!  the DT line up is INCREDIBLE...
& these ladies create the most gorgeous & inspiring things! 
THANKS sooooo much for poppin on by my little blog today!!
Have a GREAT Day

22 comments:

  1. Stunning stunning stunning as always just love what you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! I'm speechless! absolutely gorgeous work! stunningly amazing! your talent is truly God-given! such inspiration, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both exquisite, Rachael, you have used all those GT pieces to perfection! So much fun detail on all of your pages..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous in such different ways - love how you can switch from bright to soft & rock them both!!! BTW, that little wire heart on the 2nd one.....sooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mind blowing!!! these are beautifully done Rach!!! you are amazing!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, these are absolutely stunning!! Love your mix of layering and clusters!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so so gorgeous ...love the colors and all the GT looks amazing here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Green Tara projects this month Rachael. The colours are fabulous and so many interesting layers to look at. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another 2 amazing layouts!!! Love those blooms and the photos are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your work and I can see yellow is IN now!
    Thanks for your visit an sweet comments too:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful blues and yellows in the top layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!!! I love love love love love love the colors, the layers and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that Queen of hearts on the first one and all the banners on the second one!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love love it all. you are a wizard with color , so amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachael you sure know how to put things together, I love the distinct difference between the colours on both pages - the wire hearts are a fave and I'd love to know what adhesives you use. I'm always a bit frightened to use such a lot of dimension because I hope things will stay together and not fall apart in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing pages - you certainly know how to put pages together - love your banner page:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI..These are stunning !! Love the vibrant eye grabbing color in the first one.. love those colors together,, and the second one is soo full of love it just oozes!! brilliant layouts, love all the flowers and lace...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful layouts Rach & such great use of all those beautiful Green Tara flowers. Great post. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing work Rachael!! Love the blue/yellow colour combo of the first one and all the gorgeous detail. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning stunning work Rachael!! love both LOs and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous layouts! Especially love the words on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing page Rach! So beautiful!! Really loving everything you do right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are both stunning! Love your mix of Glitz products! Thanks for sharing your Glitz love with us!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10