Wednesday, November 21, 2012

DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard October Afternoon - Witch Hazel

Hi There!
Today I want to share with you 
2 of 4 layouts that I created with the October Afternoon - Witch Hazel range as Part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard...

I loved working with this range.. & I had some GREAT photos of my kids that were perfect for this range... 
*I must warn you these are a little different to my normal style.. But! then again I really don't have a define style*  
OK! so first up is this layout of my 2 kids & my nephew who has with the rest of his family moved to town close to us & is now able to go to the same school... SO it was REALLY awesome to get this photo of the 3 of them!!!















I achieved the edging by using the CW- 6x6 - branches template with some modeling paste..
The fence is a WOW Chipboard ACC Exclusvie Mini Spear Picket Fence


Next up is this layout of Chloee I got this photo as she was Parading with her Class..... witch I just had to scrap... get it witch!! YEAH! ok maybe not that Cool!!  LOL!
& NO! I didn't splatter the photo... I did use my eye liner to create warts on Chloee's face.. 
















 I fussy cut out the Witch from the OC - Witch Hazel Cauldron Bubble paper
Another Anna's  wow chippie Exclusive  this time the mini Word Sweet....
I'll leave it there for today & share with you the other 2 layouts in my next post!!
So till next time Take Care & thanks for popping on over..

19 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Stunning work! Your style is still imprinted in these layouts! Even though in a different way! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that first layout's texture is fantastic!! I love what you did with the branched mask. I love the warts on her face! just amazing and what a creative fantastic LO it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously AMAZE ME!!!!! These are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and all the amazing layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love what you did with the second page, looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend... seriously!!! You rock!!! these layouts are beautiful... they are just WOW!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layering and backgrounds are just amazing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing... really truly amazing.. you have used these papers and embellies perfectly for these photos.. fabulousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The children look like they had a ball on Halloween and I love the way you've created these layouts. The masking looks fabulous with all the texture as do the colours on these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both so awesome, Rach~ you have such an amazing style- I always want to look at more! Your layers, colors, textures- they're all just so awesome. THANK-YOU for the inspiration today!!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just FABULOUS! So much visual interest. LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so yummy ! love every bit of both layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Witch layout!!

    !!I got a christmas giveaway!!

    Check it out for a chanse to win:
    http://fresh-delight.blogspot.be/2012/11/christmas-giveaway.htm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome they get to go to school with their cousin! I think this is much more 'funkier' than usual...but maybe it's cos there's more witches & 'ween stuff & less flowers???!!!!! LOVE the darker, stronger colours/elements you've used here....really, really like these:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please forgive me for falling off the wagon with your blog Rach! I've had so many computer problems these last 6 weeks that I don't know where to start again!! Love you just as much as ever though & having fun finally catching up on your gorgeous creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic layouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these so much! Sooo much fun! You have done an absolutely awesome job with this range!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOu jabe litterally out done your self Rach, these are truly incredible!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mouth dropping gorgeous layouts!!!! We don't celebrate Haloween in Greece and you make me jealous!!!!haha
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy WOW! These are fabulous too! I especially love the textured border/background you created on the first layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG these are AMAZING Rach. Totally fabulous. You are so on fire girl. Love them.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10