Monday, November 19, 2012

GDT - Stuck Sketches.......

HELLO! Ladies...
Hope things are well with you all!!!!!!!
You may have notice that I've not around as much lately......
 I just been super busy with the normal everyday life!!!!!!!
 both kids are in FULL swing with after school sports & 
been working with hubby 3 days a week for the last 4 weeks!!!
In between all of this I have also been teaching a couple of scrapbooking classes...  this has been really awesome & I have met some really lovely ladies!!!
& to top it all off I have been organizing a birthday party/Camp over for my boy who hit the double digits.... 10 on Saturday 17th (sniff sniff) 
He had the best time & the kids (his friends)  that he had come all were really good well mattered kids which always makes things easy & FUN!!! We also had family members come too which was a GREAT help for me....

OK! enough of the blah blah blah & onto the stuff you have came by to check out!!
If you may have missed it I was lucky enough to be asked to be a GUEST DESIGNER for Stuck Sketches for the month of November....
My take on the 
November 15th Sketch..
I have used the Graphics 45- Bird song range...
& the Sketch..
If you got any spare time be sure to play along & link it up HERE


I've fussy cut out the Umbrellas,I have used a Scrapmatts- umbrella which I've colored it with a white gel pen....
Some gorgeous Green Tara flowers.....
American Craft - alphas!!!
Hope you all have a GREAT week & THANKS so much those who may leave behind a comment!!!

13 comments:

  1. WOW! What a gorgeous layout, those papers are beautiful, love, love, love the umbrella cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy girl!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love love the colors, the flowers and loveeeeeee the umbrellas!! Congrats on the GDT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers and cutouts. Fun about you page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously amazing Rach, you have made such a classic range look so young and funky, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW this is so amazing "GIRL" great pictures and congrats on being a GDT member lucky you!!! But so well decerved you make such gorgeous lo's! Keep on the good work hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The umbrellas look amazing and I love the bright fun feel of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just blew me away when I saw it Rach. Your take on the sketch is just fabulous and the colours POP. Love the umbrellas and that fab shot of you.
    Funnily enough I just posted tonight about how I too am really busy. Just want to catch up so I can spend some time doing some scrappy stuff.
    Congrats on being the Mumma of a 10 year old. My big boy was 11 on the 7th.
    I might have to say, brace yourself a bit because I think it was not long after 10 a bit more attitude came out. Always right, knows it all, most important human being on Earth, back chats and apparently Mum's and Dad's are no longer the "boss".....but still, all good. Part of growing up and keeping us on our toes.....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH wow, your son is growing up.. Happy birthday young man!! and this layout looks marvellous.. I love the fussy cut umbrellas, how wonderful they look.. and the colors are fabulous.. wonderful layout of you!!! and take care of yourself in your busyness...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy, busy...I did wonder where you'd been:):) LOVE this one, nice & bright & WOW...those umbrellas....WOW!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing layout. Veery striking! Love the umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you are bus with lots of fun stuff:) and music too.
    This LO has such a nice feel, great design and color combo. Again-all the best for for boy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this is stunning!!!loving the colors...the flowers and those umbrellas too... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh I love this one so much - amazing colours & love all those umbrellas!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10