Friday, January 6, 2012

January Guest Designer for Handmade By Suazanne

In December I received an Email from The DT coordinator Marelize Frisby  for Handmade by Suzanne Asking If I would like to  be the GDT for January!!!
My answer Was OH! YES! I love would this Opportunity......
& I was sent the Jillibean Soup - Hearty Barley Soup Range!!!
Jillibean Soup - Hearty Barley Soup - 12x12 Kraft Paper - Canola Oil   Jillibean Soup - Hearty Barley Soup - 12x12 Kraft Paper - Beef Broth   Jillibean Soup - Hearty Barley Soup - 12x12 Kraft Paper - Fresh Mushrooms   Jillibean Soup - Hearty Barley Soup - 12x12 Kraft Paper - Quick Cooking Barley   Jillibean Soup - Hearty Barley Soup - Cardstock Stickers  Jillibean Soup - Hearty Barley Soup - Pea Pod Parts
 click here for a direct link
So! with my first Layout,I cut out a lot of these hearts!!
Jillibean Soup - Hearty Barley Soup - 12x12 Kraft Paper - Canola Oil

& came up with this.....................
This photo is of Jason & Myself!!!
I used the Word stickers from this Sticker Sheet as the border.. 
Jillibean Soup - Hearty Barley Soup - Cardstock Stickers - Click Image to Close
        A couple of Close UPS....
The Flower is a Manor House Creations  - Prior Rose  - Chocolate which I brought as a 
Add  on..... 

Handmade By Suzanne has also January Sketch Up & running Designed exclusively by Michelle Fowler........
The draw is random for a $30 store voucher plus free postage – all you have to do is enter! Upload your entries by 31 January 2012 in the Gallery under the January 2012 Sketch Competition Folder.  (full sized sketch can be found in the Gallery)

            Which I will be back share my take on the January Sketch & more soon!
                      But! till then HOPE you all have a Wonderful Weekend....

17 comments:

  1. I soooo love the way you did that heart border. Congrats on the GDT! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you do anything but love this? It’s so cute. It has got everything!!! Congrats on being picked as a guest designer! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, congrats on your GDT for January...It's great to have you designing with us & I'm so looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous LO's for the month :)

    Wow, I just love this LO, Rachael....absolutely GORGEOUS! The little hearts forming the big heart really draw your eye into the beautiful pics...just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto to above.... lovely paper range to have a 'play' with ~ lucky you:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rachael - I LOVE!! Fabulous the way you have showcased this range, adore the frame of hearts around the photo's.

    Congratulations on the GDT spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Rach! Loving that heart border! It really pops, and such a beautiful pic of you two lovebirds :) Hope you are well xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Rachael, well done,
    Love your layout so pretty awesome to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This page is gorgeous, love all your fab details:)The hearts,the text well everything are fab.
    Wish you a wonderful weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG !!!!! Rachael this is sensational !!!!!! a real beauty .. those hearts, colors, design, the pic everything .. definitely my new fave of yours... xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, just stunning - you've worked this paper range so well - just love how you've cut out the hearts - congrats on being guest designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! So happy that you agreed to join our team for January Rachael!! Totally love this first layout and I can't wait to see what else you create. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE IT!!!! Such a gorgeous design! I wouldn't have bought those papers but seeing what you have done with them you have changed my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all thanks for your lovely words in my blog!!!!Was very sweet!!
    Congratulations for be GUEST DESIGNER,you deserved that!!This page is STUNNING with so many gorgeus details and I love all the little harts!!
    Have a wonderful 2012!!
    Big huges and kisses
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Rach this is fantastic! Just love all those fussy cut hearts! Congrats on the GDT - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Toot toot. Congrats Rach on your GDT spot. This page is wonderful. Your love hearts look fabulous and worth every painstaking cut. Love the photos and it all just pops on the white background. Fabulous indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love the heart frame! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. My oh my Rach this is a beauty! love all the hearts - sooo worth the time cutting them - and the heart made of string! woot woot! congrats on your GDT spot! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10