Monday, January 23, 2012

REMEMBER........

Hello & Happy Sunday - Monday to you!!!


NOW! I am a little behind with Sharing my DT layout for the latest word 
 Remember....... over @ BIRD IS THE WORD
If your a BIRD fan you would have seen this over @ the  the BIRDS BLOG
BUT! I thought I'd better share my Layout before the Next word is Released... hehehe!!
YEP! this is our little Family & I Just Adore spending time with them!!
Don't get me wrong, they all push my buttons sometimes, BUT! I usually get past this!!  LOL! 

& it wouldn't be a post without some close UPS!!!



Products:
Mostly Echo Park - Victoria Gardens papers & Stickers,
A Doily, Cheery Lynn - Exotic Butterfly #2, Mini Butterfly punch...

ALSO! We are now having guest designers @ Bird Is The Word!!!!!
So the 1st & second Place (voted by the DT) Will have the Opportunity to be Our Guest Designers for that following month WORD!!! ALSO! there will be a random Guest Designer too.... NOW HOW AWESOME is that...
for all the INFO head over HERE


& lastly just wanted to Share a couple of PIC from our weekend!!! 
The Boys  left us Girls @ home on the weekend & headed over to Orange
to Australian Bowhunters association 2 day Shoot (archery)
They both had a Gr8 time & did very Well... 
Ethan did Extremely WELL
he came 2nd in his ABA - round,
& 1St in 3D - round!!
Very Proud of him....
SO! while the boys were away, Us girls hung @ home & did a bit of this......
YEP! she loves to bake!!! ( what little girl doesn't)  hehehe 
& I got to do a bit of this......     hehehehe

I will be back to share the rest of this layout with you soon...
 Till then!
THANKS for stoppin by & If you made it all the way down here & still willing
to leave some love.... WELL THANKS your a Sweetie!!
Have a GR8 week

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page with many fabulous details,love to look at your pages , you have always many great and cute details.
    Looking forward to your next page:):)
    Have a nice monday,I have still sunday her,hehe:):)Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, its amazing! so many details! very beautiful work with sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel - how do you do those sweet hearts on your comments? Your boy looks so, so proud - as he should be & it's such a great action photo of the 'cook'... & your LO 'peek' looks like it's a beauty. Glad you had some 'you' time to scrap:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, thanks for all the love on our blog today :) I love that layout, saw it over at BITW...it really stands out! I also really love the sneak peek...you used my favorite colors, can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and stunning layout of your family, Rachael!! I love all the colors, and thanks for sharing about your adorable kids, I enjoy looking at the pics!! Have a great Monday!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just stunning...that touch of black really makes it pop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachael,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me such sweet comment!!

    I love this LO!! You did a good job..beautiful work! I saw your MME LO, amazing too!!

    Congrats to Ethan! Your kids are truly beautiful..they look a lot like you...

    Take care,
    Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Rach. Love the close ups to show the details. Great photos too. Hope you have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo love this layout! Its stunning. And good to see your kids having lots of fun doing the things they love. Maybe a future master chef there? x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful layers! Another stunning page from you Rach :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well 777 Psoriasis ):

    ReplyDelete
  12. of course i have to read down to the bottom... i don't want to miss anything!! i love your layout for BITW.. i havent gotten around to doing this one yet.. hopefully tomorrow it will be raining, which means good weather for scrapping!!!hehe!! and your sneeky looks great.. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic LO & Pics!!! & I can't wait to see the sneak peek LO in full...it looks super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful family photo Rach. Love the layout too. Glad to here you had a great weekend. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh it looks fantastic Rachael! The colours are so crisp against the white background! Beautiful pic of your gorgeous family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's such a beautiful page, love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the combination of black/grey/white and bright colors!! And the black dots on the background look great!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layout Rachael..Very inspiring indeed... Can't to see the rest of the sneak peek.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aaaw what a cute photo of Chloe and looks like you had a really fun weekend! Love your Bird layout with the great photo and all the beautiful butterflies. Thanks for your bloggy encouragement :) I love to be inspired by you too! Definitely one of my fave blogs to visit!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10