Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Handmade By Suzanne - Sketch Challenge



As part of my role as January GDT for Handmade By Suzanne,I was asked to Create a Layout Using January Sketch.................. 

                                         January Sketch Designed exclusively by Michelle Fowler 
Jan12Sketch


SO! with the GORGEOUS array of Goodies  that were sent to  me.....
This is my take on January's Sketch!!
This Gorgeous photo of my 2 kiddies was taken November 2011 on Ethans Bday...
The Jillibean Soup - Hearty Barley Soup range  Available HERE
Martha Stewart - Double Loops Set Available HERE

Suzanne has 1 of the best range in Green Tara - Mini Roses & Rosebuds Direct link HERE
The Green May Arts - Leaf Ribbon Available HERE
Suzanne also has the Leaf Ribbon in Brown Available HERE
I've Added Gesso to the Prima Butterfly & the Manor House Creations - Prior Rose in Chocolate Flower Gesso Suzanne has GESSO in stock HERE
Prima Butterfly & MHC - Chocolate Rose Flower also Came from Handmade By Suzanne But are both out of Stock right now......

The Alpha's are from the Jillibean Soup - Hearty Barley Cardstock Stickers...
Jillibean Soup - Hearty Barley Soup - Cardstock Stickers - Click Image to Close 
here I've added some Dimensional Magic by Plaid from my Stash

SO! why not have a Go @ this month Sketch Challenge 
It is a Random draw for a $30 store Voucher plus Free Postage is Up for GRABS....
HOPE to see you over there!!!
As Always THANKS Heaps for Stopping By....

17 comments:

  1. D D D De-lish. The bright colors on the brown look fabulous and I love your paint splatters. The butterfly, the vine and the photos, all stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the photos, the design and loving the wood grain background! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, incredible as always!! I adore all the little hearts with the splats of mist~ and that vine- and the flowers- ahhh, a beauty to look at!! (and could those two cuties be any MORE adorable??-GOSH!!)~ Just awesome :),
    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.....Rachel your layouts always wow me....adore all the details!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little coloured splats of paint/ink...& that bg card stock is gorgeous. Looks great on this LO:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.. i have just drooled over the last few posts i have missed and wowwy!!! i love these layouts.. the one of you and your hubby is adorable.. love all the hearts around the heart like that.. so lovey dovey!!! and this one is amazing.. so many details.. stunning photos, really your layouts are so beautiful no wonder you are asked to design for lots of places.. well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paint on the background! It’s stunning!!! And all the embellies works so well with each other! Love this page!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Rach these pics are beautiful. Your kids are just soooo gorgeous. Beautiful layout.
    Cheers Di xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love this Rachael, stunning work and gorgeous pics .... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the paint splatters and the wood effect paper it looks fab! Great colour combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachael,

    How are you? Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment. Sorry I haven't been here in awhile. Love, love, love, your new creations..You are getting better and better each day. No wonder everyone wants you on their DT/GDT. Awesome job Rach!! I hope you're doing well. Hi to your family for me..Hugs, Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rachel your layouts always is absolutely amazing!!!!!I adore all the details!I love the splatters!!Great job!!
    I wish a wonderful rest of week.
    Big huges aan kisses
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I said it last time I was here, but will say it again. REALLY love the cleaner style your layouts are taking, this is just awesome xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. This page is absolutely fabulous, love the colours and all the fabulous and beatuiful details.Wonderful work again:):):)Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Couldn't say it any better than Marivic, not visiting for a while and swooosh you've reached new heights both in your scrapping and your endeavours! absolutely fantastic reading about everything that has happened to you during the passed months! love the happines of your page, the woodgrain pp really makes all the elements pop and crackle! really wonderful job Rachael! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. gosh this is just stunning Rachael, you layer so beautifully!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Rach! Love the layout you've done for them. Digging your more compact style a lot too!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10