Friday, December 31, 2010

YAY!! A Feature

I"M  just a little bit Excited! As MY layout is 1 of  the Feature layouts this week....
Over @ The Colour Room


FLO Original Janine

YEAH! YEAH!   HAPPY!! HAPPY!! JOY!! JOY!!

This would be my First EVER feature,I joined in on the Fun about 3 weeks ago, I JUST SO love it over there... The Lovely Ladies, The Atmosphere & of cause the Palettes..
 WHAT A WAY TOO END THE YEAR!!!

 Too all My lovely Friends!!
I started my blog on 31 August 2010, As i just wanted to join in a challenge or 2, I just didn't think I would get So much support from all of you lovely ladies & motivation to join in on  SOO many Challenges BUT i've had a ball & can't wait to see  whats out there in 2011 So.....

Thank you SO VERY much, For your kind, Supportive, Lovely words you have all giving me in the last 4months.
I Do really really appreciate all of them, they make me enjoy what i do that little bit more.. sniff sniff
Bring on the new year with more Amazing work from you all & Myself of course!   LOL
SO as this would be my Last post for 2010!
from my Family to yours!
 HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Rachael! Go you, go you! and a big thank you too for all the amazing inspiration during the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats Rachael.. it's really exciting being featured.. so glad for you!! Loved your LO, just gorgeous!! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic news ... congrats Rachael and well deserved too. love your page just stunning those colours are fantastic soooooo rich ... well done .. happy new year to you ... hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10