Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm BACK!!

We went on our little Holiday before Xmas, As we wanted too stay home @ Xmas Time....
So i'm just Showing a couple of my FAV's photos that Chloee & myself  took.





As you could tell it was more like a fishing trip... 


Do you like the Big fish i court!!  LOL









The lil LEGEND!! Catchin the biggest for the Trip..


& MY FAVORITE ONE!!!!!
We had the BEST time...

Thanx for Stoppin by, I know i said a couple BUT with 224 photos taken- 8 is only a Couple...
LOL
I have Scrappin too share, But i'll be back 2morrow too for that.

Rachael XX

3 comments:

  1. oh looks like you and your gorgeous family had lots of fun... do I feel a mini album coming up??? Maybe Cosmo Cricket "Mr Campy" papers would be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so jealous!!! hehe..looks like you had a fab time and just love the last photo! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky duck... we're staying home this Christmas! Looks like you had a fabulous time!! Wonder what you had for dinner??? Fabulous holiday pics... how adorable is that last pic!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10