Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Layouts & A Card!

Today I just wanted to share a couple of layouts,
They a just cause LO's Using the Gorgeous Webster Pages! hehehe
I'm SOOO addicted to Webster Pages @ the Moment.. LOL

This one is of Chloee & Nan ( my mother)
Most Products Are Webster Pages, 




This next 1 is of ME & my Boy (Ethan)

Webster Pages & Dusty Attic- Chain Fence (the last bit of the Lil Chain Fence I still Have the Big 1 to Go)
hehehehehe

Those mini Flowers I've had Forever ( they are a bumble bee product)

Side ways???

All Webster Pages, & a little bit of October Afternoon (Stickers)... 

This 1 I think would be My FAV!!!
Photos of Chloee December Last Year..



I had Chloee write a lil letter too Santa, & popped that in there..





AND My Christams Card!!
Webster Pages , Jenni Bowlin Butterflys & a Prima Flower...
If you made it here THANK YOU!
& for any comments you Leave
3 more sleeps to go!

Rachael XX

3 comments:

  1. you have been busy girl! Yes...am also addictedto Websters these days..*sigh* there goes my budget for the month lol. I love all the detail on these layouts! Doing well. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Rachael you've been a busy little bee!! I have to say it's really hard to resist Websters papers as they have the most gorgeous ranges!!
    All your LO's are beautiful and your Christmas card is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty pages!! love the little fence, and the flowers on the last one are gorgeus!!
    The card is awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10