Thursday, December 7, 2023

2 Crafty Chipboard - '#merrychirstmas' layout

Hello Everyone!
Well It's that time of the year and today I have this christmas themed layout to share
using some fabulous 2 Crafty Chirstmas chipboard...

and it features a snapchat fiiltered selfie photo taken of hubby & myself back in 2019...
The paper's I've used are an older paper range of Uniquley Creative - Once Upon a Christmas 


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
2019
Brushstroke tree
Christmas # word set
mini bauble tree
Candle square frame


Let's start with the Candle square frame 
I really like this frame & wanted to frame my photo so I cut it in half,
gave it a nice thick coat of gesso, glued it down & 
covered up where I have cut the frame with some fussy cutting pieces....


The 2019 has also been given a thick coat of gesso.
For my title I have used the #merrychristmas inking this with Tim Holtz - Festive Berries..

Lastly I have used two different types of Christmas trees to the left side of my photo.
For the Brushstroke tree I have inked this with Tim Holtz- Prize Ribbon 
and for the super cute mini bauble tree inking this with grey...


Well that's it from me for now
I hope I have inspired you in someway
Thanks for stopping by!

 
01 09 10