Saturday, January 14, 2023

2 Crafty Chipboard - "August 2022' layout

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing my first layout created for 2 Crafty Chipboard in 2023
Something nice and bright...


This layout featuring me & my mum 
and have used some of my Favourite 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Mini Doily Disc set
Fine month words
2022
Large Tribal arrow


A fabulous way to create a title is by using the date as your title
 & I have used the word August from  Fine month words & simply inked it with black..
Then inking the 2022 with a burgundy..

For the Large Tribal arrow, I have inked this with a yellow, also inking the 
Mini Doily Disc with the yellow...


I am super HAPPY with how this layout has turned out
and I hope it has inspired you in some way..
Until next time!

 

01 09 10