Wednesday, November 9, 2022

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'October 2020' layout

Hello & thanks for stopping by...
Today I share my newest 2 Crafty Chipboard inspro....
This grungy/girly page featuring me & my sister 


and of course some fabulous 2 Crafty Chipboard...


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
2020
Fine Month words
Rose set 1
Artdeco oval frame

If you are a regular you would know that I am a big fan of adding the date 
to most of my layouts and with this layout the date is in fact my title... 
Inking the 2020 with silver ink & the October with burgundy...


The Roses are inked with a lovely dust pink and the 
Artdeco oval frame inked with the same burgundy color as the October...

I find just simply inking the chipboard  pieces is a simple
 but effective way to jazz up any project...


Well, that's it from me today,
I hope you were inpsired in someway
Until next time...

01 09 10