Thursday, October 6, 2022

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Captivating'

Hello & a warm welcome to my blog....
Today I have this fun girly layout that I created for 2 Crafty Chipboard
and include some of their FABULOUS  pieces.


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
11" Fine Floral Frame set
Captivating
Wings set 1
2018


Papers I have used are of course STUDIO 73 - Magical Dreams, A Ladies Day & Just say I do


'Captivating' works SO WELL with any style of layout
& here I have just simply given it two coats of gesso...
Also, add two coats of gesso to the 2018 


These beautiful floral pieces are so fine & delicate 
and I didn't want them to get lost in amongst the floral fussy cutting,
so what better way than to ink them black.. 
AND Don't they look GREAT!!


Lastly, for the set of Wings, I have one sitting either of the photo..
both were firstly given one light coat of gesso, then
inking the tips of the wings with a pink...


That's it from me for now..
I hope I inspired you in some way
Until next time

01 09 10