Wednesday, August 10, 2022

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Brothers make the BEST friends' layout

Hello & thanks for stopping by...
Today I share my newest layout created for 2 Crafty Chipboard
 This layout featuring  two of my nephews & some really great chipboard pieces..


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Frog & Toadstool
Foilage set 4
Freda butterflies
Brothers make the BEST friends
Funky arrows
2022


All of my clusters consist with some fussy cut-out paper toadstools & some vellum leaves.
Then a few pieces of foilage from set 4 which I inked then cut them into smaller pieces..


Some SUPER CUTE toadstools, where I inked them both with two colours
 to give them that two-toned look & finish them off by a very lightly brushed over with some gesso..


The beautiful Freda butterfly has been given a nice thick coat of gesso..
what better way to make a statement, by inking the title, the funky arrow & the 2022
all with black ink...


I hope you are inpsired in some way & like my layout as much as I do...
Thanks for popping by..
Until next time

01 09 10