Monday, June 6, 2022

2 Crafy Chipboard
'Adventure Awaits

Hello & a warm welcome you to..
Today I share my newest layout 2 Crafty Chipboard
featuring my nephew & some fabulous 2 Crafty chipboard pieces..




2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Tension Spring set
Adventure Awaits title
2022
Mini Decorative frame set 6


Starting with my title 'Adventure Awaits' which I thought was 
 just perfect for this photo and I have inked this with black. 
 
If you are a regular or are familiar with my layouts, 
you would have noticed by now that I do love to add the date and 
or year to most of my pages and with this layout I have added just the yr 2022
 First, I applied a coat of gesso to the 2022 and once dried, inked it lightly with a lime green


2 Crafty have a GREAT range of FANTASTIC frames in a variety of sizes and styles
to choose from, which you can also use or remove the centres..

 I have chosen to ink this Mini Decorative frame from set 6 and the centre bit with a tan colour, 
before adding a little quote... I'm REALLY happy with how it looks...


AND lastly are these Tension Springs, Where I have heat embossed these
beauties with a dark blue & don't they look FABULOUS!!!

I am really happy with my layout & 
I hope my layout has inspired you in some way...
Until next time!

01 09 10