Thursday, July 22, 2021

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Love that Smile' layout

Hello there!!!
Today I share with you another layout, 
recently created for 2 Crafty Chipboard this time a masculine page... 





2 Crafty Chipboard Used:
Puzzle Pieces
Love that smile
ATC Tiny- hearts & Stars
Chevron bits
Fine month words
2020


With these large Puzzle Pieces I have used I have been
given them a coat of gesso and adhered to my page 
just to create a more interesting background..

For my title Love that smile I've inked black 
I've also inked lback a few of  the Chevron bits...


I just adore these tiny assorment of hearts & I do add the beauties 
quite frequently to my layouts... here I have added a few of the Hearts
 from the ATC - Hearts & Stars inking them with red... 

A couple more of my favourite & go to chipboard pieces
are the Fine month words & the Years, here I have inked the
  2020 & the November black..


I think these are prefect & are the way to go and just make your layout
 for when you want to add your date for those like me who would
and not a fan of your own handwriting..

That's it from me today
Thanks for stopping by

 

01 09 10