Wednesday, November 25, 2020

2 Crafty Chipboard - November Inspro

Hello & thanks for stopping by..
 Today I share my latest layout I created for 
2 Crafty Chipboard....

 
This masculine page featuring my boy 
with his grandfather, along with some
FABULOUS 2 Crafty chipboard pieces....


Clock Face discs
Moment (title)
2019
Geometric arrows


The Clock faces are popular even with the 2 Crafty DT
 and a great addition to any project...I kept it simple but affect 
with inking with black and adding them thoughout my paper layers... 


Did the same to the Geometric arrows, 
inking them black, cutting one of  the arrows in half 
before adhering to my page....


The 2019... Which i'm pretty sure by now you are aware 
that these are one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE 2 Crafty Chipboard,
As I do tend to add the year to most of my layouts... 

Finalizing my layout with inking the 2019 & Moment 
with Tim Holtz (Peacock feathers) teal & 
(Chipped Sapphire) Blue...


I hope I have inpsired you in some way today..
Until next time!!

 

01 09 10