Wednesday, September 16, 2020

2 Crafty Chipboard
You hold the key to my Heart' layout

 Hello there & THANKS for stopping by..

Today I share another layout I have created

featuring a beautiful photo of my family
 & some great chipboard pieces...
The papers are of course Studio 73 - Timekeeper Colketcion


You hold the key to my Heart (title)
heart Circle Arrows - the larger of the Heart arrow
Fine border 
Corner Hannahs Flourish
ATC - Tiny Stars & Hearts -Tiny hearts


Once I added some stamping, paper layers & fussy cutting to my page
I went about prepared the chipboard, with applying a couple
of coats of gesso to the Heart arrow & Corner Hannahs Flourish

then cutting the Flourish into smaller pieces & placing underneath
 the left side of fussy cutting...


Next I inked the ATC -Tiny hearts with pink 
the Fine border I Coloured with purple using the Tim Holtz - Distress 
Crayon too tie in with the purple fuusy cut out flowers..
& cut into 2/3 -1/3 & adhered either side of my page..


AND Finalizing my layout with the title
You hold the key to my Heart this with a nice gold...


That's it from me today!!
Hope you liked my bit of inspration..
Until next time!

01 09 10