Tuesday, August 25, 2020

2 Crafty Chipboard -
hashtag 'TOTALLY' layout

Hello Everyone & thanks for stopping by
Today I have this layout to share 
that I created for 2 Crafty Chipboard
This grungy boys layout....


This layout featuring my boy 
with a couple of his younger cousins
another great moment captured....


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Giant gears & cogs
2019
#TOTALLY
Steampunk strips
Mini hot air balloons


Starting with the Mini hot air balloon 
I have sitting to the left & under the title..
I have given it 2 coats of gesso! 


Next the title #TOTALLY
I went with inking it black
along with the Steampunk strips

 I wanted a different contrast with
 the Giant Gears & cogs
so I went with inking them nice bright blue!
AND did the same to the 2019..


Finalizing my layout (as I usually do)
with some splattering which then given 
the chipboard pieces a great unqiue finish...

01 09 10