Sunday, July 5, 2020

2 Crafty Chipboard - "love life with you' layout

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by...

Today sharing another layout I have created 
for my july DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard
This romantic / lovely dovely page 


and have included some beautiful 2 Crafty Chipboard.....


Large Tribal Arrow
Flourish adornment set 4
6x4 Phrase Set set 4
Bead heart border
Mini Camera
A Lock from Keyholes & Locks set



Starting with my title using the
 "love life with you' stick from the  6x4 Phrase Set set 4 
using a sponge adding light coating of gesso...

Personally - I am obsessed with these phrase sets ...  
 when I am wanting to add a title but without the bulkiness
as the usual titles...  I think these are a GREAT!!!


Did the same to the Large Tribal Arrow
A light coat of gesso then inking light with
pale blue, before adding the 'Love life with you'
phrase set attaching it with foam tape...


 I then decided to add this lock 
I first inked lightly with rose gold ink then, 
cut the chain element and placed lock with foam tape..


The rest of chipboard pieces - 
Bead heart border, Mini Camera and Flourish
I have given them a couple of coats of gesso 
before adhering them to my page...


I'm really happy with the end result of this page...
 and I hope you got inspiration in some way... 
Until next time!!!

01 09 10