Friday, June 12, 2020

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty'
'Dad's girl' layout

Hello there! 
 I'm back to share another layout created with the 
INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS 49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' 
12x12 papers and the beautifully designed Laser cutouts... 


'Dad's Girl'



I had this photo of daddy & daughter been wanting
 to scrapbook for a while & I knew that this photo would work
 really well with this collection along with the 
perfect title with Annabelle - Acrylic Dad's girl, 
a couple of the Annabelle white swirls, 
a few of the stunning 
49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' - Lazer cut elements 
and a couple of the 49 & Markets Garden Petals - Twilight flowers..




The purple laser cutout flowers are just gorgeous,
 the photos really don't do the laser cut outs justice,
 they are even better IRL...



I even added some 49 & Markets Lacey trim in cream 
to the sides & finished off with machine stitching..




I hope you are enjoying what I have created so far
with the stunning Irrevocable collection!
I will share more again soon!!!
Rach x

 49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' 12x12 papers avaliable ---> HERE
 49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' - Lazer cut elements -----> HERE
49 & Markets Lacey trim cream ----> HERE
 49 & Markets flowers -----> HERE
Annabelle Acrylic embellishments
01 09 10