Thursday, October 24, 2019

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'handsome' layout

Hello there!
Today I share with you 
this fabulous boy's layout,
created for 2 Crafty chipboard 
featuring my son!!! 


and some great 2 crafty chipboard pieces...


handsome (title)
Clock face disc
6" clock face frames
2019
Funky arrow
Steampunk arrow set
Chunky heart


I started with given all 
chipboard pieces a coat of gesso!
leaving the large
 6"clock face frame white, 
and framing this photo
 of my boy just perfectly..


 cutting in half of the next
 size down clock face frame
 leaving half white and 
inking the other half black.. 
Also inked black the smallest
 Clock face dics and the funky arrow....


Once the coat of gesso dried 
on the word handsome, 
I then gave it a coat of 
gel medium & once that dried 
inking it with a red ink!


Repeating that process
 to the chucky heart... 
before adding the 2019..


lastly! leaving white steampunk arrows 
and adding one to the bottom of
 my page & cutting the second 
arrow in half  adding to
 the top left of my page...


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have been inpsired in someway today..
Until next time! 

01 09 10