Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Midnight Garden '#Capture' layout 3

Hello Again! 
Today I share with you all my 3rd layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard using the beautiful Prima Midnight Garden Collection....
This time changing things up a little & creating a boy's layout, featuring my nephew!

'#Capture'


Starting with using Prima – Midnight Garden ‘Traveling Tickets’ and ‘Midnight garden’ as my base, then adding lots of stamping using the stamps from Prima – Midnight Garden Stencil & stamp set (OMG! how SUPER CUTE is that little feather hey!)




Using ‘More Roses please’ paper layer underneath my photo and fussy cutting a couple of the flower images on the reverse side and a few of the leaf images from the ‘Rose Receipts’ paper.....  also! I've used the left over torn bits from the ‘Midnight garden’ in my layers...



The black & White strip flowers from Prima Midnight Garden flowers ‘This Place’ #637903




Title #Capture & checker pieces are 2 Crafty Chipboard & I have inked #Capture with Tim Holtz Peacock Oxide and Checker pieces have a coat of gesso..... The SUPER CUTE fly from the Prima – Midnight Garden Ephemera II




Finalizing my layout with splatters of black & teal....
Thanks for stopping by today!  I do have 1 more layout to share will do soon, so be sure to stop again REAL Soon!!
Rach x
The Prima Midnight Garden Collection available in store -----> HERE
01 09 10