Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 49 & Market 'Sweet Reflections' part 4

Hello everyone!
 Here to share my final layout as part of my August DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard using the gorgeous 49 & Market - 'Sweet Reflections' 
49 and Market Sweet Reflections
'Sweetest Memories'

Started with the Sweet Reflections 'Reflections' paper which I was drawn to the pretty branch & cherry blossom flowers, then I started on my background work, did a little stenciling, stamping & added some colour....
        
Next cut out a couple of circles from then Sweet Reflection 'Pause paper' added a few 49 & Market flowers & a few of the Sweet Reflections Lazer cuts pieces....



Finishing touches were adding some gorgeous Prima - Granite Mica flakes & the Sweet Memories strip!


Thank you so much for popping by! 
 I seriously loved working with the 49 & Market 'Sweet Reflections' collection & the Sweet Reflection lazer cut pieces, honestly they are just fantastic & made it so quick & easy to create a page with thinking to much, which sometimes a good thing...  
I REALLY do hope you liked & felt inspired in some way!
The  49 & Market 'Sweet Reflections'  in Anna's store ----> Click HERE
Rach x
01 09 10