Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Santorini June DT work pt 2

Hello everyone!
I'm back to share my 2nd layout this month for Anna's Craft Cupboard using the Prima Santorini Collection
Prima Santorini

'Summer vibes'













Had this photo of my girl & straight away I knew wanted to use this blue & teal floral Together at Santorini  paper & against some blue cardstock....


Did my usual & added some stamping in my background, but! I wanted a bit interest to my background so I added a few of the Cardstock Stickers the ones with teal foil accents which look really nice.....

Been as its a girly page, I have added some flowers including some from Santorini - Oia flowers & Firostefani pks.... peeking out is from the bottom of the flower cluster is 1 of the Santorini tickets

From the  ephemera pk, I have used the 'Summer' tag & the sunglasses (OMG! how adorable is those) & thought 'Vibes' word is from the Puffy Stickers   was a great touch as part of my title.....

Finishing off my title with using this Elles Studio Acrylic 2018 


Thanks a lot for stopping by! 
I do have 1 more layout to share,working with this collection & will share soon....
 Rach  x
01 09 10